I know it must sound awful but it's true. As much as I'm glad I did it, as much as I do like going through it there is still this immense relief about the fact I don't have to do it anymore, that I don't have to come up with something each day but most of all, that there will be no more thoughts about how I could have done it/drew it better.
I am so SO grateful for all the cheering up my on-line friends did because they helped beyond words. It's always so great to receive comments and words of encouragement, especially on the "dark" days.
I have learned and attested a lot from this challenge:
- I do need time to produce something I am proud about
- I don't like pressuring myself with my own projects because let's face it, I really don't HAVE to do anything I don't feel like doing when I know that I am ABLE to do it
- one should work on GOOD quality papers most of the time
- REAL sketchbooks are for artist's own eyes only
- I really like drawing for others and I really don't care about drawing for myself :)
There are probably more things I learned but let me show the next 11 images from the little sketchbook just in case you missed any ;)
In my next post, I shall reveal the person who will get "her" piece printed out and sent over.
|Suzi's "Line" even if she didn't ask for it specifically :)|
|"Egg" for Andrea|
|"Love" for Sandra|
Which is your favourite so far?
Here's my previous update: