Monday, 1 June 2009

Let There be Light

Sooooo... it's finally done and photographed and collages were made and.... gah... the post works *me faints*

Anyways.... here is the photo of my finished project that took such a long time:

lampshade_No.1-collage

It's a lampshade! :D I made it from A LOT of plastic bottle caps, old newspapers and those commercial newspapers you get into your mailbox daily. From the outside I spray painted it with white glossy color and on the inside I used gold acrylics. The bulb is of course an energy saving one.

I'm really pleased with how it turned out and I will definitely be making more as soon as I collect enough bottle caps again.

1 comment:

TomatoTea said...

So so cool. I love how you have left the yellow and orange caps to look like a flower <3 I seriously love the texture of this! Its really interesting to look at, with all the shadows and such :D